Drug Treatment for Opiate Addiction and Benzodiazipine Addiction
Substance Abuse Detox Treatment for Opiate Addiction with Buprenorphine - Suboxone - Zubsolv- Bunavail
Little Rock Arkansas
Understanding Opioid Dependence
More and more, opioid dependence is being accepted as a chronic disease, much like high blood pressure or diabetes. Yet unlike these other diseases, opioid dependence carries a very powerful stigma.
This stigma is rooted in the centuries-old belief that opioid dependence is a moral failure. It was only within the last 20 years that researchers began to realize opioid dependence was a medical condition caused by changes in the brain—changes that didn't go away, sometimes for months, after patients stopped using opioids. Removing the stigma of opioid dependence is critical to helping patients receive proper care. A key part of achieving this goal is wider recognition that opioid dependence is a medical—not a moral—issue.
The information here is offered to help promote better understanding of opioid dependence as a medical condition by exploring the prevalence, biological origins, impact on behavior, and symptoms of this disease.
Detox/Outpatient Opiate Reduction - $350
· Comprehensive evaluation by an SAMHSA certified physician
· Assessment of personal goals
· Discreet and confidential process
· Continual supervised care and assessment during entire day long process
· Individualized titration plan to taper off medications
· Thorough explanation of appropriate medications
· Referrals to additional healthcare support facilities
Continuum of Care - Detox/Opiate Reduction - $100
· Meet with physician for progress review
· Evaluation of individualized titration plan
· Review of personal goals and quality of life enhancements
· Continuation of pharmacological protocol
About Suboxone- Buprenorphine - Zubsolv
SUBOXONE is the first opioid medication approved under DATA 2000 for the treatment of opioid dependence in an office-based setting. SUBOXONE also can be dispensed for take-home use, just as any other medicine for other medical conditions.
SUBOXONE/Buprenorphine/Zubsolv at the appropriate dose may be used to:
· Suppress symptoms of opioid withdrawal
· Decrease cravings for opioids
· Reduce illicit opioid use
· Block the effects of other opioids
· Help patients stay in treatment
Substance Abuse Treament for Benzodiazepine Addiction